The materials and Web sites referenced and/or linked from One World Academy Web site are provided for information purposes only. The linked sites are not under One World Academy control, and One World Academy does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communication or materials available at such linked sites. Any reference to a commercial or noncommercial product, process, service or company is not an endorsement or recommendation by One World Academy, nor a guarantee of the reliability of the information or product.
Thank you for your interest in linking to One World Academy. Your desire to support One World Academy is greatly appreciated. If you would like to link to One World Academy, we ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
- Any text-only link must clearly be written as "One World Academy"
- The One World Academy’s logo is unique to the organization, and its use is protected by federal law through trademark registration. Its use is restricted to One World Academy unless written permission is received from the One World Academy Office. If you would like to display a logo-based link, please send a written request, with your Web site URL, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not incorporate any content from One World Academy into your Web site through in-lining, framing or creating border environments around One World Academy content.
- Your site must not present false information about One World Academy’s mission, services or products.
- Do not present the link to One World Academy's Web site in any way suggesting that One World Academy has a relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services. Your Web site should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- If providing your users with informational text summarizing the external Web site to which you are linking, please use the following statement for One World Academy:
One World Academy is an organization that has come into existence with the purpose to nurture conflict-free individuals who live in awareness and freedom. One World Academy makes this transformation possible through its programs. These programs help people create new beginnings through principles, practices and processes that are practical and applicable in daily life. They facilitate a process of self inquiry that allows one to decide and act from a place of intelligence and clarity of perception.
One World Academy may at any time revise this Linking Policy. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current version of the policy.